STCW and MCA Certificates originally issued by ourselves can be replaced by us for an admin fee of £15 per certificate.

All RYA Certificates would need to be re-issued by the RYA. If your original certificate was a photo ID course completion or certificate of competence, this would have originally been registered with the RYA and they will have a record on their system to re-issue for a fee. For RYA paper certificates, you would need proof that you completed the course and to complete a declaration of loss form that the RYA can provide.